You have no items in your shopping cart.
- TA Claushuis ,etc. Thrombin contributes to protective immunity in pneumonia derived sepsis via fibrin polymerization and platelet‐neutrophil interactions. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 2017, jth.13625..
- JC Mudd ,etc. Inflammatory Function of CX3CR1+ CD8+ T Cells in Treated HIV Infection Is Modulated by Platelet Interactions. Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2016, 214(12), 1808-1816.
- CE Tabit ,etc. Elevated Angiopoietin-2 Level in Patients With Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist Devices Leads to Altered Angiogenesis and Is Associated With Higher Nonsurgical BleedingClinical Perspective. Circulation, 2016, 134(2), 141-152.
- Maaike Waasdorp, etc. Plasmin reduces fibronectin deposition by mesangial cells in a protease-activated receptor-1 independent manner. Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports. Volume 10, July 2017, Pages 152–156.
|Storage||at -20°C 2 years|
|Synonyms||SCH530348, SCH-530348, MK-5348, MK5348, MK 5348|
|Chemical Name||Carbamic acid, N-[(1R,3aR,4aR,6R,8aR,9S,9aS)-9-[(1E)-2-[5-(3-fluorophenyl)-2-pyridinyl]ethenyl]dodecahydro-1-methyl-3-oxonaphtho[2,3-c]furan-6-yl]-, ethyl ester|
|Vorapaxar (SCH 530348) is a potent and orally active thrombin receptor (PAR-1) antagonist with Ki of 8.1 nM.|
View Related Products By Research Topics
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: email@example.com
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.