You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Fu S, .et al. Inhibition of interleukin 8/C?X-C chemokine receptor 1,/2 signaling reduces malignant features in human pancreatic cancer cells, Int J Oncol, 2018, Jul;53(1):349-357 PMID: 29749433
- Fu S, .et al. Blocking Interleukin-6 and Interleukin-8 Signaling Inhibits Cell Viability, Colony-forming Activity, and Cell Migration in Human Triple-negative Breast Cancer and Pancreatic Cancer Cells, Anticancer Res, 2018, Nov;38(11):6271-6279 PMID: 30396947
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|Synonyms||SCH 527123, SCH527123|
|SCH527123 is a potent and selective antagonist of the human CXCR1 and CXCR2 receptors with IC50 of 42 nM and 3 nM, respectively.|
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||25.16 mL||125.81 mL||251.62mL|
|0.5 mM||5.03 mL||25.16 mL||50.32 mL|
|1 mM||2.52 mL||12.58 mL||25.16 mL|
|5 mM||0.5 mL||2.52 mL||5.03 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 397.42. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.