You have no items in your shopping cart.
- H Yamaguchi ,etc. Saracatinib impairs the peritoneal dissemination of diffuse‐type gastric carcinoma cells resistant to Met and fibroblast growth factor receptor inhibitors. Cancer science, 2014, 105(5), 528-536.
- K Maruyama ,etc. 5-azacytidine-induced protein 2 (AZI2) regulates bone mass by fine-tuning osteoclast survival. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2015, 290(15), 9377-9386.
- AL Jackson ,etc. Emerging therapies: angiogenesis inhibitors for ovarian cancer. Expert opinion on emerging drugs, 2015, 20(2), 331-346.
- Dongdong Fang, etc. Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition of Ovarian Cancer Cells Is Sustained by Rac1 through Simultaneous Activation of MEK1/2 and Src Signaling Pathways. Oncogene. 2017 Mar; 36(11): 1546–1558.
|Storage||at -20°C 2 years|
|Saracatinib (AZD0530) is a highly selective, orally available, dual-specific Src/Abl kinase inhibitor with IC50 of 2.7 and 30 nM for c-Src and Abl kinase, respectively.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||100 mg/mL (184.49 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||100 mg/mL (184.49 mM)|
|In vivo||0.5% methylcellulose/0.2% Tween 80||30 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.