You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Z ?lvarez ,etc. Neuronal progenitor maintenance requires lactate metabolism and PEPCK-M-directed cataplerosis. Cerebral cortex, 2016, 26(3), 1046-1058.
- Z ?lvarez ,etc. Neurogenesis and vascularization of the damaged brain using a lactate-releasing biomimetic scaffold. Biomaterials, 2014, 35(17), 4769-4781.
- Z ?lvarez Pinto ,etc. LACTATE-RELEASING PLA SCAFFOLDS FOR BRAIN REGENERATION. , 2014, .
- EG Konstantakou ,etc. 3-BrPA eliminates human bladder cancer cells with highly oncogenic signatures via engagement of specific death programs and perturbation of multiple signaling and metabolic determinants. Molecular cancer, 2015, 14(1), 135.
- AP Andersen ,etc. Roles of acid-extruding ion transporters in regulation of breast cancer cell growth in a 3-dimensional microenvironment. Molecular cancer, 2016, 15(1), 45.
- SC Kong ,etc. Monocarboxylate Transporters MCT1 and MCT4 Regulate Migration and Invasion of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Cells. Pancreas, 2016, 45(7), 1036-1047.
|Storage||at -20°C 2 years|
|AR-C155858 is a potent inhibitor of monocarboxylate transporters MCT1 and MCT2 that binds to an intracellular site involving transmembrane helices 7-10.|
1. Ovens et al (2010) The inhibition of monocarboxylate transporter 2 (MCT2) by AR-C155858 is modulated by the associated ancillary protein. Biochem.J. 431 217. PMID: 20695846.
2.Ovens et al (2010) AR-C155858 is a potent inhibitor of monocarboxylate transporters MCT1 and MCT2 that binds to an intracellular site involving transmembrane helices 7-10. Biochem.J. 425 523. PMID: 19929853.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.