You have no items in your shopping cart.
- E Ampofo ,etc. Inhibition of protein kinase CK2 suppresses tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α-induced leukocyte–endothelial cell interaction. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Basis of Disease, 2015, 1852(10), 2123-2136.
- ST Ribeiro ,etc. Casein kinase 2 controls the survival of normal thymic and leukemic γδ T cells via promotion of AKT signaling. Leukemia, 2016, leu.2016.363..
- V Gandin ,etc. mTORC1 and CK2 coordinate ternary and eIF4F complex assembly. Nature communications, 2016, 7, 11127.
- E Ampofo ,etc. Protein Kinase CK2 Regulates Leukocyte-Endothelial Cell Interactions during Ischemia and Reperfusion in Striated Skin Muscle. European Surgical Research, 2016, 57(42737), 111-124.
- E Ampofo ,etc. Role of protein kinase CK2 in the dynamic interaction of platelets, leukocytes and endothelial cells during thrombus formation. Thrombosis research, 2015, 136(5), 996-1006.
|Storage||at -20°C 2 years|
|Synonyms||Silmitasertib, CX 4945, CX4945|
|Chemical Name||5-[(3-Chlorophenyl)amino]benzo[c]-2,6-naphthyridine-8-carboxylic acid|
|CX-4945 is a potent and selective orally bioavailable small molecule inhibitor of CK2 that inhibits human umbilical vein endothelial cell migration, tube formation, and blocks CK2-dependent hypoxia-induced factor 1 alpha (HIF-1α) transcription in cancer cells.|
|Solubility (25°C)*||In vitro||DMSO||16 mg/mL (45.74 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
View Related Products By Research Topics
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.