You have no items in your shopping cart.
- JH Kim ,etc. Genome-wide screen identifies novel machineries required for both ciliogenesis and cell cycle arrest upon serum starvation. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Cell Research, 2016, 1863(6), 1307-1318.
- M Tanikawa ,etc. The spliceosome U2 snRNP factors promote genome stability through distinct mechanisms; transcription of repair factors and R-loop processing. Oncogenesis, 2016, 5(12), e280.
- Y Ling ,etc. Pre‐mRNA splicing repression triggers abiotic stress signaling in plants. The Plant Journal, 2016, 89(2):291-309..
- Sahar AlShareef, etc. Herboxidiene triggers splicing repression and abiotic stress responses in plants. BMC Genomics. 2017; 18: 260.
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|SMILES code||C[[email protected]]1C[[email protected]]([[email protected]](O[[email protected]]1C/C=C(\C)/C=C/[[email protected]@H]2[[email protected]]([[email protected]@]3(C[[email protected]@](O2)(C)OC)CO3)O)C)NC(=O)/C=C/[[email protected]](C)OC(=O)C|
|Spliceostatin A targets SF3b and inhibits both splicing and nuclear retention of pre-mRNA.|
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.