You have no items in your shopping cart.
- A Khader ,etc. Sirtuin 1 activation stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis and attenuates renal injury after ischemia-reperfusion. Transplantation, 2014, 98(2), 148-156.
- BD Rowlands ,etc. SIRT1 modulator resveratrol increases brain lactate production and inhibits mitochondrial metabolism while SRT1720 increases oxidative metabolism. , 2015, 93:1147-1156.
- BD Rowlands ,etc. Silent information regulator 1 modulator resveratrol increases brain lactate production and inhibits mitochondrial metabolism, whereas SRT1720 increases oxidative metabolism. Journal of neuroscience research, 2015, 93(7), 1147-1156.
- A Khader ,etc. Sirtuin 1 Stimulation Attenuates Ischemic Liver Injury and Enhances Mitochondrial Recovery and Autophagy. Critical care medicine, 2016, 44(8), e651-e663.
- BD Rowlands ,etc. Acetate metabolism does not reflect astrocytic activity, contributes directly to GABA synthesis, and is increased by silent information regulator 1 activation. Journal of Neurochemistry, 2016, 140(6):903-918. .
|Storage||at -20°C 2 years|
|SRT 1720 is a selective activator of human SIRT1 (EC1.5 = 0.16 ??M) versus the closest sirtuin homologues, SIRT2 and SIRT3 (SIRT2: EC1.5 = 37 uM??SIRT3: EC1.5 > 300 uM).|
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.