You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Carolin N. Zorn, .et al. Stimulus strength determines the BTK-dependence of the SHIP1-deficient phenotype in IgE/antigen-triggered mast cells, Sci Rep, 2018, 8: 15467 PMID: 30341350
- Li T, .et al. Bruton's tyrosine kinase potentiates ALK signaling and serves as a potential therapeutic target of neuroblastoma, Oncogene, 2018, Nov;37(47):6180-6194 PMID: 30013190
- Brittany M. Duggan, .et al. Tyrosine kinase inhibitors of Ripk2 attenuate bacterial cell wall-mediated lipolysis, inflammation and dysglycemia, Sci Rep, 2017, 7: 1578 PMID: 28484277
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|PCI-32765 is an orally bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) with potential antineoplastic activity.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||88 mg/mL (199.77 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|In vivo||1% DMSO/30% polyethylene glycol/1% Tween 80||12 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||22.7 mL||113.51 mL||227.01mL|
|0.5 mM||4.54 mL||22.7 mL||45.4 mL|
|1 mM||2.27 mL||11.35 mL||22.7 mL|
|5 mM||0.45 mL||2.27 mL||4.54 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 440.5 . Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
. Pan, Z; Scheerens, H; Li, SJ; Schultz, BE; Sprengeler, PA; Burrill, LC; Mendonca, RV; Sweeney, MD; Scott, KC; Grothaus, Paul G.; Jeffery, Douglas A.; Spoerke, Jill M.; Honigberg, Lee A.; Young, Peter R.; Dalrymple, Stacie A.; Palmer, James T. (2007). “Discovery of selective irreversible inhibitors for Bruton’s tyrosine kinase”. ChemMedChem 2 (1): 58–61.
. Honigberg, LA; Smith, AM; Sirisawad, M; Verner, E; Loury, D; Chang, B; Li, S; Pan, Z; Thamm, DH; Miller, RA; Buggy, JJ (2010). “The Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitor PCI-32765 blocks B-cell activation and is efficacious in models of autoimmune disease and B-cell malignancy”. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 107 (29): 13075–80.
. Ponader S, Chen SS, Buggy JJ, Balakrishnan K, Gandhi V, Wierda WG, Keating MJ, O’Brien S, Chiorazzi N, Burger JA (2012). The Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitor PCI-32765 thwarts chronic lymphocytic leukemia cell survival and tissue homing in vitro and in vivo 119. Blood. pp. 1182–1189.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.