You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Jun JH, .et al. Proanthocyanidin subunit composition determined by functionally diverged dioxygenases, Nat Plants, 2018, Dec;4(12):1034-1043 PMID: 30478357
- Angela Wang, .et al. Procyanidins Mitigate Osteoarthritis Pathogenesis by, at Least in Part, Suppressing Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Signaling, Int J Mol Sci, 2016, Dec; 17(12): 2065 PMID: 27941690
- Chenggang Liu, .et al. A role for leucoanthocyanidin reductase in the extension of proanthocyanidins, Nat Plants, 2016, Nov 21;2:16182 PMID: 27869786
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|Synonyms||Proanthocyanidin B3; Procyanidol B3|
|SMILES||C1[[email protected]@H]([[email protected]](OC2=C1C(=CC(=C2[[email protected]]3[[email protected]@H]([[email protected]](OC4=CC(=CC(=C34)O)O)C5=CC(=C(C=C5)O)O)O)O)O)C6=CC(=C(C=C6)O)O)O|
|Procyanidin B3 is a B type proanthocyanidin. Procyanidin B3 is a catechin dimer. It can be found in barley, in beer, in peach or in Jatropha macrantha, the Huanarpo Macho. It has been identified as an hair-growth stimulant|
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||17.29 mL||86.43 mL||172.85mL|
|0.5 mM||3.46 mL||17.29 mL||34.57 mL|
|1 mM||1.73 mL||8.64 mL||17.29 mL|
|5 mM||0.35 mL||1.73 mL||3.46 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 578.52. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.