You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Hiroki Murano, .et al. A purine-type heat shock protein 90 inhibitor promotes the heat shock response in Arabidopsis, Plant Biotechnol Rep, 2017, 11:107每113
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|AUY922 (NVP-AUY922) is highly potent and oral inhibitor of Hsp90 with IC50=21 nM in Hsp90 FP binding assay and inhibits proliferation of various human cancer cell lines in vitro, with GI50 average 9 nM.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||93 mg/mL heating (199.76 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||31 mg/mL (66.58 mM)|
|In vivo||1% DMSO/30% polyethylene glycol/1% Tween 80||30 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||21.48 mL||107.41 mL||214.82mL|
|0.5 mM||4.3 mL||21.48 mL||42.96 mL|
|1 mM||2.15 mL||10.74 mL||21.48 mL|
|5 mM||0.43 mL||2.15 mL||4.3 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 465.5 . Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.