You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Thammayon N,et al. Na+/H+ exchanger 3 inhibitor diminishes the amino-acid-enhanced transepithelial calcium transport across the rat duodenum, Amino Acids, 2017, Apr;49(4):725-734 27981415
- Charoenphandhu N,et al. Na+/H+ exchanger 3 inhibitor diminishes hepcidin-enhanced duodenal calcium transport in hemizygous 汕-globin knockout thalassemic mice, Mol Cell Biochem, 2017, Mar;427(1-2):201-208 27995414
- Jantarajit W,et al. CFTR-mediated anion secretion across intestinal epithelium-like Caco-2 monolayer under PTH stimulation is dependent on intermediate conductance K+ channels, Am J Physiol Cell Physiol, 2017, Jul 1;313(1):C118-C129 28490422
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|SMILES code||CN1C[[email protected]](C2=CC(=CC(=C2C1)Cl)Cl)C3=CC(=CC=C3)S(=O)(=O)NCCOCCOCCNC(=O)NCCCCNC(=O)NCCOCCOCCNS(=O)(=O)C4=CC=CC(=C4)[[email protected]@H]5CN(CC6=C(C=C(C=C56)Cl)Cl)C|
|Tenapanor acts as an inhibitor of the sodium-proton exchanger NHE3. This antiporter protein is found in the kidney and intestines, and normally acts to regulate the levels of sodium absorbed and secreted by the body.|
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||8.73 mL||43.67 mL||87.33mL|
|0.5 mM||1.75 mL||8.73 mL||17.47 mL|
|1 mM||0.87 mL||4.37 mL||8.73 mL|
|5 mM||0.17 mL||0.87 mL||1.75 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 1145.0614. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.