You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Y Zhang ,etc. FLT3 and CDK4/6 inhibitors: Signaling mechanisms and tumor burden in subcutaneous and orthotopic mouse models of acute myeloid leukemia. Journal of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, 2014, 41(6), 675-691.
- Z Li ,etc. Discovery of AMG 925, a FLT3 and CDK4 dual kinase inhibitor with preferential affinity for the activated state of FLT3. Journal of medicinal chemistry, 2014, 57(8), 3430-3449.
- C Li ,etc. AMG 925 is a dual FLT3/CDK4 inhibitor with the potential to overcome FLT3 inhibitor resistance in acute myeloid leukemia. Molecular cancer therapeutics, 2015, 14(2), 375-383.
- K Keegan ,etc. Preclinical evaluation of AMG 925, a FLT3/CDK4 dual kinase inhibitor for treating acute myeloid leukemia. Molecular cancer therapeutics, 2014, 13(4), 880-889.
- Ramona Rudalska, etc. In vivo RNAi screening identifies a mechanism of sorafenib resistance in liver cancer. Nat Med. 2014 Oct; 20(10): 1138–1146.
|Solubility||DMSO>127mg/mL Water <1mg/mL Ethanol <1mg/mL|
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|Sorafenib (Nexavar) is a novel, small molecular inhibitor of several tyrosine protein kinases (VEGFR and PDGFR) and RAF/MEK/ERK cascade inhibitor with an IC50 of 6, 22, 38 nM for Raf-1, wt BRAF and V599E mutant BRAF.|
|Solubility (25°C)*||In vitro||DMSO||63 mg/mL heating (135.53 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.