You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Ming Sun,et al. Patulin Induces Autophagy-Dependent Apoptosis through Lysosomal-Mitochondrial Axis and Impaired Mitophagy in HepG2 Cells, J Agric Food Chem, 2018, Nov 21;66(46):12376-12384 30392375
- Xueyan Wu,et al. Mono(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate induces autophagy-dependent apoptosis through lysosomal-mitochondrial axis in human endothelial cells, Food Chem Toxicol, 2017, Aug;106(Pt A):273-282 28579546
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|Chemical Name||methyl (2S)-1-[(2S)-3-methyl-2-[[(2S,3S)-3-(propylcarbamoyl)oxirane-2-carbonyl]amino]pentanoyl]pyrrolidine-2-carboxylate|
|CA-074 methyl ester is a cell-permeable analog of CA-074 that acts as an irreversible cathepsin B inhibitor. CA-074 methyl ester is reported to inhibit bone resorption in rodent models and shown to inhibit B16 melanoma cell invasion in vitro.|
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||25.16 mL||125.79 mL||251.57mL|
|0.5 mM||5.03 mL||25.16 mL||50.31 mL|
|1 mM||2.52 mL||12.58 mL||25.16 mL|
|5 mM||0.5 mL||2.52 mL||5.03 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 397.5. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.