You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Shizu Aikawa, .et al. Autotaxin每lysophosphatidic acid每LPA 3 signaling at the embryo坼epithelial boundary controls decidualization pathways, EMBO J, 2017, Jul 14; 36(14): 2146每2160 PMID: 28588064
- HIROTAKA SOMEYA, .et al. Thymosin beta 4 is associated with RUNX2 expression through the Smad and Akt signaling pathways in mouse dental epithelial cells, Int J Mol Med, 2015, May; 35(5): 1169每1178 PMID: 25739055
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|Chemical Name||4-[6-(4-Piperazin-1-yl-phenyl)-pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidin-3-yl]-quinoline hydrochloride|
|LDN193189 is a highly potent small molecule BMP inhibitor that inhibits BMP type I receptors ALK2 (IC50: 5 nM), ALK3 (IC50: 30 nM) and ALK6 (TGFβ1/BMP signaling) and subsequent SMAD phosphorylation.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||0.01 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Water||0.01 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|In vivo||Saline||30 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||24.6 mL||123.01 mL||246.01mL|
|0.5 mM||4.92 mL||24.6 mL||49.2 mL|
|1 mM||2.46 mL||12.3 mL||24.6 mL|
|5 mM||0.49 mL||2.46 mL||4.92 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 406.48. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
LDN-193189 is a cell permeable small molecule inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) type I receptors ALK2 and ALK3 (IC50 = 5 nM and 30 nM respectively). LDN-193189 was derived from structure-activity relationship studies of Dorsomorphin and functions primarily through prevention of Smad1, Smad5, and Smad8 phosphorylation. LDN-193189 only weakly inhibits ALK4, ALK5, and ALK7. BMP signaling coordinates developmental patterning and has essential physiological roles in mature organisms. LDN-193189 has been used to reduce ectopic ossification in a mouse model of fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva.
1. Cuny GD, et al. Structure-activity relationship study of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling inhibitors. (2008), Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 18(15):4388-92.
2. Paul B Yu, et al. BMP type I receptor inhibition reduces heterotopic ossification. (2008), Nature Med. 14: 1363-1369.
3. Yu PB, et al. Dorsomorphin inhibits BMP signals required for embryogenesis and iron metabolism. (2008), Nature Chem Biol. 4: 33-41.
4. Chambers SM, et al. Highly efficient neural conversion of human ES and iPS cells by dual inhibition of SMAD signaling. (2009), Nature Biotechnology 27, 275-280.
5. Boergermann JH, et al. Dorsomorphin and LDN-193189 inhibit BMP-mediated Smad, p38 and Akt signalling in C2C12 cells. (2010), Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 42(11):1802-7.
6. Lee YC, et al. BMP4 promotes prostate tumor growth in bone through osteogenesis. (2011), Cancer Res 71:5194-5203.
7. Najm FJ, et al. Rapid and robust generation of functional oligodendrocyte progenitor cells from epiblast stem cells. (2011) Nature Methods 8, 957–962Read More
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.