You have no items in your shopping cart.
- YN Ma ,etc. Effects of azocyclotin on gene transcription and steroid metabolome of hypothalamic–pituitary–gonad axis, and their consequences on reproduction in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Aquatic Toxicology, 2016, 179, 55-64.
- E Muth-Köhne ,etc. Linking the response of endocrine regulated genes to adverse effects on sex differentiation improves comprehension of aromatase inhibition in a Fish Sexual Development Test. Aquatic Toxicology, 2016, 176, 116-127.
|Storage||at -20°C 2 years|
|Fadrozole is a nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor exhibiting a very potent and selective inhibitory effect of the aromatase enzyme system in vivo and estrogen biosynthesis in vivo.|
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.