You have no items in your shopping cart.
- T Saita ,etc. Preparation of Antibodies and Development of an Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay for the Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Lapatinib and Nilotinib. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2015, 38(10), 1652-1657.
- R Shinnawi ,etc. Monitoring Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes with Genetically Encoded Calcium and Voltage Fluorescent Reporters. , 2015, 5(4):582-96..
- Matthew S. Zabriskie, etc. BCR-ABL1 Compound Mutations Combining Key Kinase Domain Positions Confer Clinical Resistance to Ponatinib in Ph Chromosome-Positive Leukemia. Cancer Cell. 2014 Sep 8; 26(3): 428–442.
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|Nilotinib is a Bcr-Abl inhibitor with IC50 less than 30 nM.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||27 mg/mL (50.98 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|In vivo||0.5% methylcellulose/0.2% Tween 80||30 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
View Related Products By Research Topics
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.