You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Li Li, .et al. Evidence for activated Lck protein tyrosine kinase as the driver of proliferation in acute myeloid leukemia cell, CTV-1, Leukemia Res, 2019, 78:12-20 PMID: 30660961
- Sano T, .et al. Gliding Basal Cell Migration of the Urothelium during Wound Healing, Am J Pathol, 2018, Nov;188(11):2564-2573 PMID: 30121259
- Ines Peschel, .et al. FLT3 and FLT3-ITD phosphorylate and inactivate the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27Kip1 in acute myeloid leukemia, Haematologica, 2017, Aug; 102(8): 1378每1389 PMID: 28522571
- Brittany M. Duggan, .et al. Tyrosine kinase inhibitors of Ripk2 attenuate bacterial cell wall-mediated lipolysis, inflammation and dysglycemia, Sci Rep, 2017, 7: 1578 PMID: 28484277
- John D. Leonard, .et al. Identification of natural regulatory T cell epitopes reveals convergence on a dominant autoantigen, Immunity, 2017, Jul 18; 47(1): 107每117.e8. PMID: 28709804
- Fujita KI, .et al. Involvement of the Transporters P-Glycoprotein and Breast Cancer Resistance Protein in Dermal Distribution of the Multikinase Inhibitor Regorafenib and Its Active Metabolites, J Pharm Sci, 2017, Sep;106(9):2632-2641 PMID: 28479358
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|Chemical Name||N-(2-chloro-6-methylphenyl)-2-[[6-[4-(2-hydroxyethyl)-1-piperazinyl]-2-methyl-4-pyrimidinyl]amino]-5-thiazole carboxamide monohydrate|
|Dasatinib (BMS-354825) is an oral multi- BCR/ABL and Src family tyrosine kinase inhibitor. The main targets of dasatinib, are BCR/ABL, Src, c-Kit, ephrin receptors, and several other tyrosine kinases, but not erbB kinases such as EGFR or Her2.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||98 mg/mL (200.81 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|In vivo||1% DMSO/30% polyethylene glycol/1% Tween 80||30 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||20.49 mL||102.46 mL||204.92mL|
|0.5 mM||4.1 mL||20.49 mL||40.98 mL|
|1 mM||2.05 mL||10.25 mL||20.49 mL|
|5 mM||0.41 mL||2.05 mL||4.1 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 488.0 . Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.