You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Onozato D, .et al. Generation of Intestinal Organoids Suitable for Pharmacokinetic Studies from Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells, Drug Metab Dispos, 2018, Nov;46(11):1572-1580 PMID: 29615438
- Usui T, .et al. Preparation of Human Primary Colon Tissue-Derived Organoid Using Air Liquid Interface Culture, Curr Protoc Toxicol, 2018, Feb 21;75:22.6.1-22.6.7 PMID: 29512123
- Kondo S, .et al. Using human iPS cell-derived enterocytes as novel in vitro model for the evaluation of human intestinal mucosal damage, Inflamm Res, 2018, Dec;67(11-12):975-984 PMID: 30317465
- Onozato D, .et al. Efficient Generation of Cynomolgus Monkey Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Intestinal Organoids with Pharmacokinetic Functions, Stem Cells Dev, 2018, Aug 1;27(15):1033-1045 PMID: 29742964
- Tatsuya Usui, .et al. Hedgehog Signals Mediate Anti-Cancer Drug Resistance in Three-Dimensional Primary Colorectal Cancer Organoid Culture, Int J Mol Sci, 2018, Apr; 19(4): 1098 PMID: 29642386
- Tatsuya Usui, .et al. Establishment of a dog primary prostate cancer organoid using the urine cancer stem cells, Cancer Sci, 2017, Dec; 108(12): 2383-2392 PMID: 29024204
- Tatsuya Usui, .et al. Establishment of a novel three-dimensional primary culture model for hippocampal neurogenesis, Physiol Rep, 2017, Jun; 5(12): e13318 PMID: 28642339
- Tatsuya Usui, .et al. Establishment of a Novel Model for Anticancer Drug Resistance in Three-Dimensional Primary Culture of Tumor Microenvironment, Stem Cells Int, 2016, 2016: 7053872 PMID: 28119740
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|A83-01 is a TGF-β kinase/activin receptor like kinase (ALK5) inhibitor.|
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||23.72 mL||118.62 mL||237.24mL|
|0.5 mM||4.74 mL||23.72 mL||47.45 mL|
|1 mM||2.37 mL||11.86 mL||23.72 mL|
|5 mM||0.47 mL||2.37 mL||4.74 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 421.52. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.