You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Alexandre J. S. Ribeiro, .et al. Multi-Imaging Method to Assay the Contractile Mechanical Output of Micropatterned Human iPSC-Derived Cardiac Myocytes, Circ Res, 2017, May 12; 120(10): 1572每1583 PMID: 28400398
- Anja M. Swenson, .et al. Omecamtiv Mecarbil Enhances the Duty Ratio of Human 汕-Cardiac Myosin Resulting in Increased Calcium Sensitivity and Slowed Force Development in Cardiac Muscle, J Biol Chem, 2017, Mar 3; 292(9): 3768每3778 PMID: 28082673
- N芍n芍si P Jr, .et al. Omecamtiv mecarbil activates ryanodine receptors from canine cardiac but not skeletal muscle, Eur J Pharmacol, 2017, Aug 15;809:73-79 PMID: 28506910
- Horv芍th B, .et al. Frequency-dependent effects of omecamtiv mecarbil on cell shortening of isolated canine ventricular cardiomyocytes, Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol, 2017, Dec;390(12):1239-1246 PMID: 28940010
- Szentandrassy N, .et al. Dose-dependent electrophysiological effects of the myosin activator omecamtiv mecarbil in canine ventricular cardiomyocytes, J Physiol Pharmacol, 2016, Aug;67(4):483-489 PMID: 27779469
- L Nagy, .et al. The novel cardiac myosin activator omecamtiv mecarbil increases the calcium sensitivity of force production in isolated cardiomyocytes and skeletal muscle fibres of the rat, Br J Pharmacol, 2015, Sep; 172(18): 4506每4518 PMID: 26140433
- Larissa Butler, .et al. Enhanced characterization of contractility in cardiomyocytes during early drug safety assessment., Toxicol Sci, 2015, Jun;145(2):396-406 PMID: 25820236
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|Synonyms||CK1827452, Omecamtiv Mecarbil|
|Chemical Name||Methyl 4-(2-fluoro-3-(3-(6-methylpyridin-3-yl)ureido)benzyl)piperazine-1-carboxylate|
|CK-1827452 is a selective cardiac specific myosin activator.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||80 mg/mL (199.28 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|In vivo||1% DMSO/30% polyethylene glycol/1% Tween 80||30 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||24.91 mL||124.55 mL||249.11mL|
|0.5 mM||4.98 mL||24.91 mL||49.82 mL|
|1 mM||2.49 mL||12.46 mL||24.91 mL|
|5 mM||0.5 mL||2.49 mL||4.98 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 401.43. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
View Related Products By Research Topics
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.