You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Nachi Namatame,et al. Antitumor profile of the PI3K inhibitor ZSTK474 in human sarcoma cell lines, Oncotarget, 2018, Oct 12; 9(80): 35141-35161 30416685
- Jin H. Song,et al. Mechanisms Behind Resistance to PI3K Inhibitor Treatment Induced by the PIM Kinase, Mol Cancer Ther, 2018, Dec;17(12):2710-2721 30190422
- Saijo A,et al. Bone marrow-derived fibrocytes promote stem cell-like properties of lung cancer cells, Cancer Lett, 2018, May 1;421:17-27 29448000
- Hirosumi Tamura,et al. Evaluation of anticancer agents using patient-derived tumor organoids characteristically similar to source tissues, Oncol Rep, 2018, Aug; 40(2): 635-646 29917168
- Pridham KJ,et al. PIK3CB/p110汕 is a selective survival factor for glioblastoma, Neuro Oncol, 2018, Mar 27;20(4):494-505 29016844
- Charles-Andr谷 Philip,et al. Inhibition of PI3K-AKT-mTOR pathway sensitizes endometrial cancer cell lines to PARP inhibitors, BMC Cancer, 2017, 17: 638 28886696
- Rogers HA,et al. PI3K pathway activation provides a novel therapeutic target for pediatric ependymoma and is an independent marker of progression-free survival., Clin Cancer Res., 2013, Dec 1;19(23):6450-60 24077346
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|BKM120 (NVP-BKM120) is a bioavailable specific oral pan-class I phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K) kinase inhibitor.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||82 mg/mL (199.8 mM)|
|Water||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|Ethanol||2 mg/mL (4.87 mM)|
|In vivo||0.5% CMC Na||6 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||24.37 mL||121.83 mL||243.66mL|
|0.5 mM||4.87 mL||24.37 mL||48.73 mL|
|1 mM||2.44 mL||12.18 mL||24.37 mL|
|5 mM||0.49 mL||2.44 mL||4.87 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 410.4 . Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.