You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Rosalie Richards,et al. 4D imaging and analysis of multicellular tumour spheroid cell migration and invasion, bioRxiv, 2018, 15 Oct 2018
- Hiroki Kanazawa,et al. Canstatin inhibits hypoxia-induced apoptosis through activation of integrin/focal adhesion kinase/Akt signaling pathway in H9c2 cardiomyoblasts, PLoS One, 2017, 12(2): e0173051 28235037
- Yasuda J,et al. T3 peptide, a fragment of tumstatin, stimulates proliferation and migration of cardiac fibroblasts through activation of Akt signaling pathway, Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol, 2017, Nov;390(11):1135-1144 28785775
- Yasuda J,et al. T3 peptide, an active fragment of tumstatin, inhibits H2O2-induced apoptosis in H9c2 cardiomyoblasts, Eur J Pharmacol, 2017, Jul 15;807:64-70 28457922
- Hsian-Yu Wang,et al. Non-small-cell lung cancer cells combat epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibition through immediate adhesion-related responses, Onco Targets Ther, 2016, 9: 2961-2973 27284246
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|SMILES code||CC(C)[[email protected]]1C(=O)N[[email protected]](C(=O)NCC(=O)N[[email protected]](C(=O)N[[email protected]@H](C(=O)N1C)CC2=CC=CC=C2)CC(=O)O)CCCN=C(N)N|
|Chemical Name||2-((2S,5R,8S,11S)-5-benzyl-11-(3-((diaminomethylene)amino)propyl)-8-isopropyl-7-methyl-3,6,9,12,15-pentaoxo-1,4,7,10,13-pentaazacyclopentadecan-2-yl)acetic acid|
|Cilengitide is a cyclic Arg-Gly-Asp peptide with potential antineoplastic activity. Cilengitide binds to and inhibits the activities of the alpha(v)beta(3) and alpha(v)beta(5) integrins, thereby inhibiting endothelial cell-cell interactions, endothelial cell-matrix interactions, and angiogenesis.|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||100 mg/mL (169.87 mM)|
|Water||8 mg/mL (13.59 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|In vivo||30% propylene glycol, 5% Tween 80, 65% D5W||30 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||16.99 mL||84.94 mL||169.88mL|
|0.5 mM||3.4 mL||16.99 mL||33.98 mL|
|1 mM||1.7 mL||8.49 mL||16.99 mL|
|5 mM||0.34 mL||1.7 mL||3.4 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 588.66. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.