You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Manabe A, .et al. Upregulation of transient receptor potential melastatin 6 channel expression by rosiglitazone and all-trans-retinoic acid in erlotinib-treated renal tubular epithelial cells, J Cell Physiol, 2018, Nov 21 PMID: 30461012
- Yui Takashina, .et al. Sodium Citrate Increases Expression and Flux of Mg2+ Transport Carriers Mediated by Activation of MEK/ERK/c-Fos Pathway in Renal Tubular Epithelial Cells, Nutrients, 2018, Oct; 10(10): 1345 PMID: 30241394
- Furukawa C, .et al. Up-Regulation of Transient Receptor Potential Melastatin 6 Channel Expression by Tumor Necrosis Factor-α in the Presence of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, J Cell Physiol, 2017, Oct;232(10):2841-2850 PMID: 27925186
- Xiaoyu Yang, .et al. Knockdown delta-5-desaturase promotes the formation of a novel free radical byproduct from COX-catalyzed ω-6 peroxidation to induce apoptosis and sensitize pancreatic cancer cells to chemotherapy drugs, Free Radic Biol Med, 2016, Aug; 97: 342-350 PMID: 27368132
|Storage||at -20°C 2 years|
|Synonyms||CP-358,774, CP-358774, CP358774, OSI-774, OSI 774, OSI774, Erlotinib free base.|
|Erlotinib is an epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor (EGFR inhibitor). Erlotinib HCl was approved. Erlotinib binds in a reversible fashion to the adenosine triphosphate (ATP) binding site of the receptor. For the signal to be transmitted, two EGFR molecules need to come together to form a homodimer. These then use the molecule of ATP to trans-phosphorylate each other on tyrosine residues, which generates phosphotyrosine residues, recruiting the phosphotyrosine-binding proteins to EGFR to assemble protein complexes that transduce signal cascades to the nucleus or activate other cellular biochemical processes. When erlotinib binds to EGFR, formation of phosphotyrosine residues in EGFR is not possible and the signal cascades are not initiated.|
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||25.42 mL||127.08 mL||254.17mL|
|0.5 mM||5.08 mL||25.42 mL||50.83 mL|
|1 mM||2.54 mL||12.71 mL||25.42 mL|
|5 mM||0.51 mL||2.54 mL||5.08 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 393.443. Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.