You have no items in your shopping cart.
- XinYan, .et al. Establishment of CSUASOi001-A, a non-integrated induced pluripotent stem cell line from urine-derived cells of a Chinese patient carrying RS1 gene mutation, Stem Cell Res, 2019, May 17
- Daniela F. Duarte Campos, .et al. Corneal bioprinting utilizing collagen-based bioinks and primary human keratocytes, J Biomed Mater Res A, 2019, April 22
- Scott Bell, .et al. Mutations in ACTL6B Cause Neurodevelopmental Deficits and Epilepsy and Lead to Loss of Dendrites in Human Neurons, Am J Hum Genet, 2019, May 2;104(5):815-834 PMID: 31031012
- Ooi J, .et al. Unbiased Profiling of Isogenic Huntington Disease hPSC-Derived CNS and Peripheral Cells Reveals Strong Cell-Type Specificity of CAG Length Effects, Cell Rep, 2019, Feb 26;26(9):2494-2508 PMID: 30811996
- Scott Bell, .et al. Disruption of GRIN2B Impairs Differentiation in Human Neurons, Stem Cell Reports, 2018, Jul 10; 11(1):183-196 PMID: 29937144
- Christina Zarouchlioti, .et al. Antisense Therapy for a Common Corneal Dystrophy Ameliorates TCF4 Repeat Expansion-Mediated Toxicity, Am J Hum Genet, 2018, Apr 5; 102(4): 528-539 PMID: 29526280
- Ai Takemoto, .et al. A critical role of platelet TGF-?? release in podoplanin-mediated tumour invasion and metastasis, Sci Rep, 2017, 7: 42186 PMID: 28176852
- Scott Bell, .et al. A Rapid Pipeline to Model Rare Neurodevelopmental Disorders with Simultaneous CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing, Stem Cells Transl Med, 2017, Mar; 6(3): 886-896 PMID: 28170165
|Storage||at -20°C 3 years Powder|
|CAS No.||146986-50-7, 129830-38-2|
|Y-27632 is a Rho-Associated Coil Kinase (ROCK) inhibitor that increases the cloning efficiency of human embryonic stem cells (hESCs).|
|Solubility (25°C) *||In vitro||DMSO||64 mg/mL warmed (199.83 mM)|
|Water||14 mg/mL (43.71 mM)|
|Ethanol||<1 mg/mL (<1 mM)|
|In vivo||Saline||30 mg/mL|
* <1 mg/ml means slightly soluble or insoluble.
* Please note that Adooq tests the solubility of all compounds in-house, and the actual solubility may differ slightly from published values. This is normal and is due to slight batch-to-batch variations.
Preparing Stock Solutions
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|0.1 mM||31.22 mL||156.1 mL||312.21mL|
|0.5 mM||6.24 mL||31.22 mL||62.44 mL|
|1 mM||3.12 mL||15.61 mL||31.22 mL|
|5 mM||0.62 mL||3.12 mL||6.24 mL|
*The above data is based on the productmolecular weight 320.3 . Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to solvent of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
To place an order online, simply browse to the product you are interested in and click on the 'Add to Cart' button. To complete this process, you will need to confirm the size and quantity of the products that you require.
To complete an order you will need to register using our simple online registration process. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.
When you are ready to check out simply enter your PO number to complete the ordering process. Please ensure that you send us a copy of your PO by fax or email afterwards. We will then liaise with you or your purchasing department to confirm the order.
Found your products but not ready to order?
Why not use our WishList feature to store lists of products? This convenient feature allows you to manage lists, append notes to products and share lists with co-workers or colleagues.
You can email or fax us your purchase order and we will place the order for you. You can also phone us to place the order. Our contact details are:
- Tel: 866-930-6790
- Fax: 323-606-8156
- Email: [email protected]
We require the following information to process your order:
- The catalog number for each product.
- Your email address or fax number.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Shipping address and billing address.
- Purchase order numbers.