1.Hover mouse over " * " to view the IC50 value.(A few compounds have proven potency but without published IC50 data.)
2.For more details about the compound, click on the product name of your interest.
3.The higher the number of " * " is, the more potent the inhibitor or activator is.
4."" refers to compounds which do inhibitory effects on the related isoform, but without specific value.
Vascular Disrupting Agent (VDA)
DMXAA (ASA404) is a tumor-vascular disrupting agent (tumor-VDA) that attacks the blood supply of a cancerous tumor to cause tumor regression. Learn More
- Zhang X, .et al. Discovery and Mechanistic Study of a Novel Human-Stimulator-of-Interferon-Genes Agonist, ACS Infect Dis, 2019, May 14 PMID: 31060350
- Bowei Liu, .et al. A cell-based high throughput screening assay for the discovery of cGAS-STING pathway agonists, Antiviral Res, 2017, Nov; 147: 37-46 PMID: 28982551
- Fang Guo, .et al. Activation of Stimulator of Interferon Genes in Hepatocytes Suppresses the Replication of Hepatitis B Virus, Antimicrob Agents Chemother, 2017, Oct; 61(10): e00771-17 PMID: 28717041
Verteporfin is a small molecule that inhibits TEAD–YAP association and YAP-induced liver overgrowth. It is also a potent second-generation photosensitizing agent derived from porphyrin. Learn More
- Po-Ju Lee, .et al. Epstein-Barr viral product-containing exosomes promote fibrosis and nasopharyngeal carcinoma progression through activation of YAP1/FAPα signaling in fibroblasts, J Exp Clin Cancer Res, 2022, Aug 20;41(1):254 PMID: 35986369
- Wang Y, .et al. Verteporfin inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation by multiple functions in RAW 264.7 cells, Toxicol Appl Pharmacol, 2019, 2019 Dec 5;387:114852 PMID: 31812773
- Abe T, .et al. Role of YAP Activation in Nuclear Receptor CAR-Mediated Proliferation of Mouse Hepatocytes, Toxicol Sci, 2018, Oct 1;165(2):408-419 PMID: 29893953
NPI-2358 is a synthetic analog of NPI-2350, a natural product isolated from Aspergillus sp., which depolymerizes microtubules in A549 human lung carcinoma cells. Learn More
Oxi4503 is a novel vascular targeting agent that effects on blood flow and antitumor activity in comparison to combretastatin A-4 phosphate. Learn More